Sabaidee Luangprabang! Do you like running? Are you a heart runner? Do you know that there will have a half-marathon program in Laos, 2019? If yes, you should continue reading this content. Next two month; on Oct, 20th 2019 it is going to have the big marathon happening event in Luangprabang province, Laos. This purpose of running aims to help the life of Lao children. If visitors have trips plan to Luangprabang province on the mentioned date, you can participate this Run for Children: Luang Prabang Half Marathon 2019. It’s really happy to know the reasons why we will be running there. According to the Facebook page of Luang Prabang Half Marathon ແລ່ນຫລວງພະບາງ ຮາຟມາຣາທອນ Link to the page , posted as below:
10 reasons Why come and run in the Luang Prabang International Half Marathon 2019, YOU:
1) Help save the lives of Lao children
2) See the ancient city’s historical sites
3) Support proper health care.
4) Have a unique city tour on foot.
5) Feel the hospitality of the local people
6) Meet new friends from all around the world
7) Help to promote Lao tourism.
8) Experience the spirit of volunteerism
9) Visit Laos’ first capital city and UNESCO World Heritage
10) Run a world-class half-marathon race
Venue: Luang Prabang, Laos
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Finally, I would like to suggest you join; even though it has a registration fee, but it is not too expensive. Because your money is going to help children’s life in Laos (Lao Friends Hospital for Children). Please see this picture
If you have any question related to this program or you would like to register, please visit this website https://www.luangprabanghalfmarathon.com/ There are much more information as per your requirements. Hope to you there!
You may want to know the route, take a look here: